Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought this vacuum about 4 months ago. I clean it every time I use it.

Today I vacuumed my rug and then was using the handtool to vacuum my chair and smelled smoke. I turned around and there was smoke coming from under the vacuum and was melting my rug. I am furious as now my very expensive rug is ruined and my new piece of junk vacuum cleaner is not usable. I didn't get custody of my Dyson in the divorce and was forced to buy this piece of garbage.

I at least expected it to last more than 4 months. I didn't keep my receipt or the box as I assumed it would work and never dreamed this would happen. I am a single mom and can't afford to replace the rug or the vacuum. I will never buy a Bissel product again.

Cheaply made and should be considered disposable - use a few times and throw away. Disgusted.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bissell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Hoover that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Bissell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Bissell to other companies on our site.

Comments