My Bissell steam mop, which received great consumer reviews, leaves my tile streaked. I've called 3 times, but Bissell refuses to acknowledge that the machine is malfunctioning.

Rather than send me a new machine, they waste my time sending new mop pads and asking me ridiculous questions. Now I have to wait for corporate to call me at work! I wouldn't be angry about buying a bad machine if they were willing to replace it.

However, they don't seem very interested in satisfying their customers, and THAT is what makes me so disappointed in their company. I am planning on trying out their competitor, Shark.

Comments

Depew, New York, United States #858705

I bought the Symphony Steam/Vacuum cleaner. Love the machine.

Does a great job but, shuts down after 20 minutes of use. Called customer assistance the first time I used it and they asked me ridiculous questions. The machine is brand new. Doesn't need new filter, yes, I am using distilled water.

They suggested I unplug the machine for 2 hours and try again. So, I did that. Off again after 20 minutes of use. Called customer assistance again.

Same ridiculous questions. Then proceed to tell me that there is a safty heat sensor that will shut the machine off it it gets too hot. At this rate, it will take me hours to clean my floors.

Does a great job, but not practical.