Bought a swiffer bissell steamboost. The plastic trigger that controls the steam broke.

It's in a sealed handle. Contacted the company to buy a new handle and they said, no sorry, please go away. The internet is full of similar complaints about this handle breaking. How hard would it be to sell me a new handle?

Now the swiffer bissell is headed to the land fill and guess who's never ever going to buy a product from swiffer or bissel again? *** those guys!

Need t get my work-count up to 100 so now I'm just wasting everyone's time. Have fun reading this for no reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swiffer Steamboost Steam Mop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Sell me a new handle..

Comments

I can offer two solutions. a.

take apart the handle part that has the trigger. Toss all those plastic pieces out. Keep the two aluminum tubes. Buy a dowel that can go down the hollow tube and push the stream release mechanism.

You can probably add a handle. b. google 3D printer bissell swifter trigger. You can download the plans and print out a 3D version.

It'll probably break over time, as the design is terrible.

The design is overly complicated and not robust. I think it's less of a function of cheap parts and more of an idiotic design.

My trigger broke, too. It's just a cheap plastic part and I can't find a replacement online.

Trump's right, made in China, what do you expect? We've not only given up the jobs but also the tooling, supply, and innovation, too.

We can't even improve these cheap-assed products. So, we get ripped off.

My Trigger also Broke

Mine too!

#1472032

Same thing happend with ours....swiffer needs to upgrade the handle. ..who's got 50.00 to throw away to replace a handle